2024 January Bootcamp
We will be working from Canungra Day 1 and Currumbin Day 2
You are welcome to stay either at Canungra or Gold Coast as both will work for you.
Dates: 20th and 21st January
Join me for a super bootcamp over two days to code, connect and be ready to win, harvest and collect in 2024.
2 Great Days of Creative Brain Training to ensure your success in 2024.
If you have join my bootcamps previously you will know that when you attend the January bootcamps you goals always come to fruition.
Day 1 – Kick Off 7.30am – Canungra Pool
Emotions, Goals, Healing, Codes
- We kick off pushing through the emotions that hold us back
- Working with the brain, body, breath work in the pool
- Often what holds us back is simply our emotions
- Meet the emotions that hold you back and then work through them so they no longer block you
NB if you are not a swimmer you will lear to work with the water through walking in water and moving the arms and hands.
Breakfast at local cafe
10.30 – Class Room – Canungra
- The energies of 2024
- Your personal energy codes
- The goals you want to set
- How to connect your goals to your codes
- Perfect affirmations to ensure you are In Sync to win and achieve
2.00pm Class Room
- The Brain Body Breath work to be your fall back on to make sure you stay on track
- Specific exercise that will ensure you win according to your brain codes.
- Your fall back colours and area in the home to ensure your are in perfect energy alignment
- Working with the horses to move and shift energy blocks
- InSync Equine Healing and moving of blocks
- Smudging and Cleansing at the Platypus Pond – Witheren
- We kick off with paddle boarding – Currumbin
- Exercise to remove the blocks, create balance of thoughts and emotions
- Remove the obstacles while seeing goals in a different energy and way
10.30 – 3.30pm
- Vision Board – pictures that take you to your goals
- ART – this year you have the choice of designing your own unique shoes to keep you on track
- The White Horse to Freedom. A unique piece of art where you feel the freedom from painting this artwork.
- The horse always sets you free and teaches you stay on track and never give up.